What is the IDINFOMEDIA USB Drive and software downloadable product?
The IDInfoMedia project was initiated as an alternative product originally designed as a replacement for the IDINFOMEDIA DVD. The DVD was a product sought after by many of our customers because of its convenience and for illustrating the depth of our product line in an attractive multimedia product. Although, the DVD version had one intrinsic flaw: it was becoming increasingly difficult for us to keep the DVD's content in synch with our rapidly growing and ever-evolving product line. Hence, the USB drive/software version was born.
This product is extremely versatile and is not subject to obsolescence in the same was as a DVD. It is also self-contained, requiring no need for a proper internet connection in order to view its contents.
What does it currently contain?
1. Video Library (Featuring our entire video catalog with scalable Standard and HD video content)
2. Catalog Library (Featuring our Main Catalogs for immediate viewing)
3. Technical Bulletins (A library of our primary Technical Bulletins)
4. Newsletter Archives (A complete library of our Newsletters from 2010 to present)
5. Dr. Niznick's New York Lecture (As features in our online "Earn CE Credits" course)
6. Legacy3TM Pena Surgery (Indexed recording of a live surgery theatre simulcast from Spain to Beirut)
7. Surgical Trays (Animated Tray kiosks)
8. Clinical Videos (Clinical videos featuring actual procedure footage)
9. Product Overview (Online Web Tour Version – a comprehensive overview of our product line