This CUSTOMER COMPLAINT FORM has moved to our new online store!
You can send your feedback, complaints or warranty claim via your store profile account.
Start by following the steps below.
- To submit an order complaint or warranty claim, login to your account on our Implant Direct Online Store. Canadian customers please click here.
- Once on your Dashboard, your recently placed orders will appear on the right. To see all orders, click "My Orders" located on the left side of the page. To choose the order that is related to your complaint/warranty claim, click "View Order" located on that orders row. Note: If you do not know which order to choose from, you can use the "Advance Search" feature by clicking “Advance Search” located above all the orders.
- Click "Report a Problem" located on the top of the order page. https://ca.implantdirect.com/customer/account/
- Choose "Complaint" or "Warranty" and then click "Next".
- Provide the information of your complaint or warranty claim to the best of your knowledge. Click "Continue" when you are done with the step.
- Asterisk (*) signifies required information.
- Here are some important items that would help us make the process faster:
- Step 1: Select the related products.
- Step 2: Provide details on any pre-existing conditions that the patient has.
- Step 3: Describe the event or problem.
- Step 4: For products of Sybron Implant Solutions, provide the description on the box. Please do not return device unless authorized by Implant Direct.
- Step 5 and 6: Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Step 7: Upload any files that are related to your complaint/warranty claim.
Allowed image file types are PDF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, DOC, DOCX, PNG, GIF, ZIP and TIF.
Maximum file size allowed is up to 14MB only.
- Check all the information before clicking the "Submit" button. If you want to change some items, click the "Edit" button.
- You will receive an email once you submit your return/warranty claim.
- A representative from Implant Direct will contact you regarding your return/warranty claim request.