Digital Implantology - EDU-092218
Digital Dentistry has taken Implantology by storm. In the past, software was expensive and complicated. In this fun, information packed two day course we are excited to showcase two of the easiest, most powerful software in Implant Dentistry: Dentiq Guide and ExoCAD. On day one we will delve into everything you need to know to treatment plan, design and print your own surgical guides, or facilitate ways to work with labs like Implant Concierge to help plan your case. We will show doctors and team members the ins and outs of making surgical guides in house. Learn to design everything from simple crowns, 3D printed digital implant analog models, custom abutments, screw retained crowns, as well as hybrids. Day two will focus on simple crowns, custom abutments and screw retained crowns, temporary hybrids and how to send cases to milling centers, like Custom Direct for the final restorations. Finally an introduction to 3D printing will be provided.
1. Doctors and Team members will learn how to read CBCT scans
2. Doctors and Team members will learn the ins and outs of 3D Printing
3. Doctors and Team members will learn how to plan simple and complex Guided Surgery cases
4. Doctors and team members will learn the basics of chair side intra oral scanning
5. Doctors and Team members will learn how to use ExoCAD
6. Doctors and Team members will design a simple crown, a screw retained crown, an implant analog model and a temporary hybrid.