Implant Dentistry 102 - Accelerating Confidence - EDU-100221
Take the next step in your implant education as this two-day course guides you through the fundamentals of implant dentistry. Participants will learn how to place implants in the esthetic zone, immediate vs. delayed placement, and immediate vs. delayed temporization to develop ideal soft tissue profile. This course provides both technical and practical information for surgical and restorative aspects that can be implemented into your practice.
1. Sequential method for creating and placing a temporary crown
2. Placement of anterior implants
3. Buccal wall grafting techniques
4. Fabricating an immediate screw retained provisional
5. Fabricating a screw retained custom impression coping