Implant Dentistry 103 - Making Breakthroughs - EDU-042421
This intermediate, two-day course will explore treatment modalities for many challenging clinical scenarios and will walk participants through the treatment planning process to the delivery of the final restoration. It will establish guidelines that can easily be implemented into practice to increase communication between doctor, patient, interdisciplinary team and lab.
• Fabrication of a screw retained implant supported bridge with prosthetic soft tissue
• Timing of implant placement in complex cases with congruent specialty treatment
• Orthodontic ridge development for enhanced esthetics
• Management of the failing implant
• Restoring the edentulous patient; removable and fixed options