Lifestyle & Legacy "Pursuing Excellence in the Modern Dental Era" - March 26-27, 2021
Navigating your career in today’s dental climate is challenging. Many dentists quickly realize our profession and their life is very different from what they expected. Instead of a rewarding career helping others and honing our clinical skills, we find ourselves just trying to survive. Drowning in debt, afraid of making poor practice ownership decisions, we have few options and little control. We ask around and start to understand that the mature dentists in our community have few answers, many have become discouraged, their future uncertain and time limited. This course is a blueprint for the courageous. Those who want to take themselves and their team and create the practice of their dreams. This course is for practice owners, future practice owners, spouses and all dental team members.
- Money in Your Life and Practice
- The New Patient Experience/Phone Call
- Beliefs – Mastering Your Thoughts
- Trust and Value in Yourself/Team/Patients
- Stages in the Life of a Practice
- Self Esteem and Self Worth – Knowing Your Value
- Leadership and Engagement
- Flow – Seeking Fulfillment in Everyday Practice
- Profitability Model for Practice
- Dental “Insurance”
This course is for practice owners, future practice owners, spouses and all dental team members. Please call in for exclusive course tuition.