You can send your feedback, complaints or warranty claim via your store profile account.
Start by following the steps below.
- To submit an order complaint or warranty claim, click this link to obtain our digital feedback form.
- Provide the information of your complaint or warranty claim to the best of your knowledge. Click "Continue" when you are done with the step.
- Asterisk (*) signifies required information.
- Here are some important items that would help us make the process faster:
- Step 1: Select the related products.
- Step 2: Provide details on any pre-existing conditions that the patient has.
- Step 3: Describe the event or problem.
- Step 4: For products of Sybron Implant Solutions, provide the description on the box. Please do not return device unless authorized by Implant Direct.
- Step 5 and 6: Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Step 7: Upload any files that are related to your complaint/warranty claim.
Allowed image file types are PDF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, DOC, DOCX, PNG, GIF, ZIP and TIF.
Maximum file size allowed is up to 14MB only.
- Check all the information before clicking the "Submit" button. If you want to change some items, click the "Edit" button.
- You will receive an email once you submit your return/warranty claim.
- A representative from Implant Direct will contact you regarding your return/warranty claim request.