INSTRUCTIONS ON SUBMITTING A WARRANTY COMPLAINT
Please, complete the form online or download PDF version.
You can send your feedback, complaints or warranty claim via your store profile account.
Start by following the steps below.
- To submit an order complaint or warranty claim, click this link to obtain our digital feedback form.
- Provide the information of your complaint or warranty claim to the best of your knowledge. Click "Continue" when you are done with the step.
- Asterisk (*) signifies required information.
- Here are some important items that would help us make the process faster:
- Step 1: Select the related products.
- Step 2: Provide details on any pre-existing conditions that the patient has.
- Step 3: Describe the event or problem.
- Step 4: For products of Sybron Implant Solutions, provide the description on the box. Please do not return device unless authorized by Implant Direct.
- Step 5 and 6: Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Step 7: Upload any files that are related to your complaint/warranty claim.
- Allowed image file types are PDF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, DOC, DOCX, PNG, GIF, ZIP and TIF.
Maximum file size allowed is up to 14MB only.
- Check all the information before clicking the "Submit" button. If you want to change some items, click the "Edit" button.
- You will receive an email once you submit your return/warranty claim.
- A representative from Implant Direct will contact you regarding your return/warranty claim request.
If you wish to reach our customer service, please call 888-649-6425 M-F 5am - 5pm PST or email us at email@example.com.