1. DEKA LASER

    The Smart CO2 Laser
    Implant Direct is proud to introduce the latest enhancement in minimally invasive surgery.
    The Smart CO2 Laser is the gentlest and most predictable soft tissue management tool available. With treatment capabilities in implantology, oral surgery, periodontics, and restorative and cosmetic dentisty you will have the ability to increase the level of care you provide your patients everyday.
     

    DEKA Smart CO2 Laser pulsed by UltraSpeed
    The most advanced soft tissue laser available.

     

    The DEKA Smart CO2 laser with UltraSpeed pulsing technology is the ultimate in soft tissue therapies and treatments in implant surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, periodontics, orthodontics, endodontics and cosmetic and restorative dentistry. The combination of the CO2 wavelength’s high coefficient of absorption in water and the proprietary UltraSpeed pulse technology offers clinicians the fastest, most precise and gentlest dental laser available.

     

     

    WHY CO2?
    Since oral soft tissue is 90-95% water, CO2 (10,600nm) is the preferred wavelength for soft tissue procedures because of its superior co-efficient characteristics into water and excellent homeostasis properties. CO2 ablates tissue very efficiently and virtually no energy penetrates beyond 0.1mm17 while ND:YAG (1,064nm), with Melanin as its main chromophor, has a penetration depth of 3-4mm.

     

     

    The Erbium laser (2,940nm) has the highest co-efficient of absorption in water of any of the lasers used in dentistry, however there is so much absorption that there is no residual heat energy for coagulation in soft tissue. CO2 has a 98% absorption rate in soft tissue and the remaining 2% provides the lateral thermal spread that seals blood vessels, seals nerve endings and seals lymphatics.

     

    Like ND:YAGs, diode lasers’ (810-980nm) main chomophor is melanin17. Diode lasers generally are “initiated” to be effective in soft tissue18. This is done by touching the fiber optic tip to a dark material like articulating paper and essentially blocks the laser energy from escaping, causing the tip of the fiber to heat up. The resulting effect on tissue is only conductive heat or photothermal reaction18.

     

    WHY DEKA?

     

    Powered by UltraSpeed DEKA’s proprietary UltraSpeed pulse combines power and gentleness for quick ablation with no charring – just a small band of coagulation that seals blood vessels, nerve endings and lymphatics.

    Compare Smart CO2 Laser
    Implant Direct is proud to introduce the latest enhancement in minimally invasive surgery.

    Smart CO2 Laser Related Videos
    Click on any videos to watch.
    Related Educational Courses
    IMPLANT DENTISTRY 102
    Accelerating Confidence
     

    Two-Day, Intensive Learning Experience:
    Take the next step in your implant education as this courses provides you with the skills and confidence to accelerate your implant practice from 0 to 60 procedures in year one! The tips and techniques covered can help novices establish their implant practices as well as assist those already placing achieve their goals.

     

     

    IMPLANT AND LASER-ASSISTED SURGERY 103
    Training on New Age, Powerful, Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions with Proven Benefits

     

    This two-day, hands-on program provides a complete overview of the world's foremost laser technology and the most popular soft tissue management procedures.