ScrewIndirect One-Piece Dental Implant for One-Stage Surgery
The ScrewIndirect dental implant system offers dental implant professionals a one-piece, tissue level dental implant for multi-unit, screw-retained restoration cases. ScrewIndirect provides one platform across four implant diameters ranging from 3.0mm to 5.7mm.
Restorative and Prosthetic Solutions for Multi-Unit Fixed Full-Arch Implant Procedures
ScrewIndirect dental implants have a broad portfolio of value priced prosthetic offerings. Our implants are manufactured at a facility certified to ISO 13485:2016.
- More Info
- Four implant diameters: 3.0mm, 3.7mm, 4.7mm, 5.7mm
- One prosthetic platform (5.0mm)
- 2.5mm machined transgingival neck
- Quadruple-lead micro-threads on coronal aspect designed to increase bone-implant contact and long-term stability in crestal bone area
- Two cutting grooves - no bone taps required
- SBM® surface